Tell your friends about this item:
QlikView Server and Publisher
Our customers say:
QlikView Server and Publisher
Deploy and manage QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher on platforms ranging from a single server to a multiserver clustered environment
- Learn how to install and utilize the feature-rich QlikView with a step-by-step approach
- Configure the appropriate environment for your server implementation
- Discover how to shield your QlikView server by implementing third-party security
- Share and manage your data using the QlikView Publisher
QlikView is the most flexible enterprise Business Intelligence platform for transforming information into knowledge. Users can effectively consolidate relevant data from multiple sources into a single application, create reports, and visualize content for unprecedented business insight using QlikView. QlikView Server allows the nesting of multiple servers for data load balancing and enables users to access data using their PC and mobile devices. QlikView Publisher ensures that the right information reaches the right user at the right time, and gives further centralized administration and management.
Starting with the basics of QlikView Server, this book will show you how to deploy and manage your clustered environment. You will also learn how to share your data using QlikView Publisher.
With extensive practical examples and quality screenshots, the book starts by giving you a detailed understanding of QlikView Server and will proceed to help you get to grips with managing the server. From deploying a simple QlikView Server on a single-box, to an enterprise deployment on multiple servers, to alternative authentication options, you will learn all the areas that you need to know about.
Finally, you will learn how to share and manage your data using QlikView Publisher, which includes discovering the optimal configurations of QlikView. This book will enable you to effectively manage your QlikView Server and Publisher.
What you will learn from this book
- Choose the correct operating system and configuration to run QlikView Server/Publisher
- Install a basic server and understand how it works
- Deploy an enterprise class QlikView Server system
- Install a QlikView Publisher
- Create tasks with QMC Publisher Components
- Integrate with third party security platforms
- Monitor and troubleshoot your implementation
This is a comprehensive guide with a step-by-step approach that enables you to host and manage servers using QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher.
Who this book is written for
If you are a server administrator wanting to learn about how to deploy QlikView Server for server management,analysis and testing, and QlikView Publisher for publishing of business content then this is the perfect book for you. No prior experience with QlikView is expected.
|Media||Books Paperback Book (Book with soft cover and glued back)|
|Released||Storbritannien, January 20, 2014|
|Publishers||Packt Publishing Limited|
|Dimensions||193 × 235 × 9 mm · 358 g|